Friday, August 14, 2009

Bout time

So I kinda made a personal goal to do this at least once a month, obviously that didnt work out, but get over it! Seriously think about it: 1. I'm 22 years old 2. I dont have very many friends 3. I dont have an exciting job 4. and i'm single. So therefore my life cant be that exciting now can it??? Chew on that for a bit. Anyways I figured i'd write about what you may or may not find exciting. First. i got a new phone! but really this isnt that special infact it annoys me that I get to say that why cause in less than a year this is my 4th phone, Verizon should give you a new phone when you drop your phone 6 in on to a table and it breaks in half.....In HALF! it should be called their "We are sorry our phones suck, let us give a new one that wont break" deal. So hopefully these next items are a little interesting 2. for those of you that do not know i am on the Orem Institute council over Munch and Mingle and all that that involves which is that I provide food for College students and try to get them to get out of their shells and meet new people. It is sometimes a lot harder than it sounds. Third I am starting my new job at Freedom Academy as a Lunch Monitor: Thanks Mom! anyways it is decent money and it works great for going to school. and 4th.........well i warned you that my life wasnt that exciting so sorry for wasting 2 mins of you time by you reading this. Well thats it so ya...........k bye now..........I said BYE!...................GO! LEAVE NOW!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Sounds exciting to me.

You have bad phone carma.

Love you.

Cyndi said...

I like the new blog look.